Tucked away just off of Deerfoot Trail in Cranston, our optical dispensary stocks and dispenses all types of contact lenses. Specialized lenses can be brought in quickly via special order.
First Time Wearing Contact Lenses?
If you’re looking get fit for contact lenses, we invite you to learn more about contact lens fittings and to schedule an appointment to meet with an optometrist.
- Millions of Canadians wear contacts every day!
- We’ll show you how put them in and take care of them
- Proper fit is essential to long-term comfort
Large Selection of Contacts
We stock a large variety of contact lenses with the newest technology. Our doctors strive to maximize patient vision and eye health by providing contact lenses with the highest oxygen permeability available in a wide range of powers (sphere and astigmatism).
Specialty Contact Lenses
We offer specialty contact lens fittings for those with more complex prescriptions or corneal irregularities/disease that cannot be corrected with glasses or soft contact lenses. If you have high astigmatism, corneal ectasia (Keratoconus), or a corneal injury due to trauma, there are other contact lens options that may be right for you. We offer topographical mapping of the cornea that allows us to design a ‘custom-fit’ lens for you, maximizing vision and comfort.
- Hybrid contact lenses combine a rigid gas permeable lens center with a soft lens exterior, or ‘skirt’. The breathable rigid center provides the patient with detailed, sharp vision while the soft lens skirt delivers all-day comfort when wearing the lens.
- Scleral lenses are rigid, large-diameter gas permeable contact lenses that are specially designed to vault over the entire corneal surface and rest on the ‘white’ part of the eye. In doing so, scleral lenses functionally replace the irregular cornea with a perfectly smooth optical surface to correct vision problems caused by high astigmatism, Keratoconus, and other corneal irregularities.